Pixel is a marketing firm that helps global brands like LEGO, Canon, and Bose bring their most innovative products to market.
We're looking for a marketing assistant to help with planning, coordinating, and implementing client projects and internal operations. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, and understands advertising, marketing, and branding.
The role will begin as part-time but has the potential to become a full-time time role with health benefits, vacation, and other benefits.
The single most important attribute we are looking for is a knack for details.
If you're the type to live checklists, over-research group trips, plan itineraries by the hour on a spreadsheet, and keep budgets to the dollar, you'll do well in this role.
- Assist in coordinating marketing campaigns
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
- Manage administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 1+ year of prior work experience in an office environment
- This is a paid part-time position
- Hour rates between $20 to $30 per hour
Pixel is an innovation and growth marketing studio, helping Fortune 500 brands test and launch new products. The way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: data-driven, fast, and lean. Join our team if you're looking for a fastpaced, entrepreneurial, and high growth firm, working with the world's leading brands and cutting edge innovation.
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know