Milk Bar is looking for a Junior Designer to support and work closely with the internal Creative Team to bring the brand story to life within all channels: bakery, care package, and grocery.
You are a designer with a passion for building experiences. You have a foundation in typography and systems design, and can translate a creative idea into any format. Your aesthetic is refined, expressive, and fun.
- Work closely with the design team to execute creative vision for omnichannel touchpoints. This includes: product packaging, marketing collateral, sales collateral, team swag, menu changes, and more.
- Produce specifications, final graphics, production-ready files, pixel-perfect designs and assets, as well as mockups and prototypes.
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team and collaboratively meet tight deadlines in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside vendors to evolve the Milk Bar CPG experience through design and packaging experience.
- Fully understand and exhibit the Milk Bar ethos, embody our core values, inspire celebration, and create real magic. Serve as a brand ambassador both internally and externally.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years of experience as a visual/graphic designer with a proven track record of compelling design work
- Deep understanding of graphic design, interior design, typography, photography, art, 90s culture
- Love for typography and design systems and retail design
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Docs
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with a proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to work within an existing design system and also contribute fresh ideas to project or client challenges
- Resourceful self-starter that can work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team, who isn’t shy when it comes to jumping in and leading a project with excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Passion for the Milk Bar brand and ethos
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know