JR. FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Looking to get your foot in the agency door and build up a dope portfolio? Think you’re ready to handle projects and have creative decision making power?
Can you work closely with designers and other developers to bring a creative vision to life, on that interactive hotness? Are you passionate about the web and respectful of deadlines and hard work?
Then we need to talk little buddy.
We’re looking for a jr to mid level front-end developer to help us create immersive, best-in-show web products. We’ll give you a space to get great at your craft, while working on cool projects with an amazing crew of people.
If that sounds like you, hit us up! Make sure to send a portfolio demonstrating some of your work and don’t forget that Github profile.
Skills We’re Looking For
- HTML5 / SCSS / JS
- Appreciation for UI / UX
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Experience integrating JSON data sources and APIs
- Experience with front-end build tools like, Grunt/Gulp, webpack, CodeKit etc
- Experience with open source CMSs like WordPress, Craft, etc
- A background of writing and deploying code, including experience with version control systems such as GIT & Github
- A snazzy-ass portfolio showcasing your fledgling work.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of good Information Architecture
- Willingness to write about web stuff, cool things you’ve figured out, and promotion of your projects
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and behave all human like
- An appreciate for how to communicate constructively with people from non-technical background
- Desire to make projects awesome, regardless of your contribution
- Flexibility and an eagerness to learn the latest approaches & emerging best practices
- Ability to express your ideas constructively within a team framework
- Coachable and willing to learn. Also willing to teach.
Other skills that will set you apart:
- Evidence of being active on the interwebs
- A GitHub account with some nifty code nuggets
- Writings about code and stuff you’ve learned along the way
- A Dope Portfolio
- Ability to make designs better
- Appreciation for writing modular, Object-oriented code
- Understanding of team coding & documentation standards
- Solutions driven approach to technical problems
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know