Junior Graphic Designer
Frank & Eileen
Audrey McLoghlin, founder of Frank & Eileen, saw an opportunity to reinvent the women’s button-up. With her 10 years of luxury-shirting experience, engineering background, and belief in the power of a personal uniform, Audrey obsessed over the design, fit and fabrics, to completely remake button-ups to fit how we live now.
The Junior Graphic Design role is responsible for building and scheduling daily emails in our email marketing platform, creating assets for SMS and Instagram marketing, assisting on daily email design, and creation of additional brand/marketing assets as needed. This role will report into the Creative Coordinator and will work collaboratively with the marketing team.
We are looking for a graphic designer who has a strong sense of layout, typography, color and composition, and can intuitively understand a brand’s identity to execute design. The ideal candidate is creative, organized, and is eager to learn new design skills and tools used in the digital marketing space. This will be a fun and high-growth opportunity to work with a fast-growing, brand-name business.
Manage email scheduling + design marketing collateral as needed - 90% of the role
- Build and schedule daily emails
- Assist with email layout design
- Create assets for SMS and Instagram marketing
- Create branded collateral for partners as needed
- Create assets for digital marketing as needed
- Follow a marketing calendar and meet deadlines
Branding work - 5% of the role
- Assist with website design updates based on direction from E-Commerce Manager
Photo - 5% of the role
- Assist with seasonal line sheet layout design and photography/color correction of samples based on direction from Head of Product
- Support photoshoot production as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience working in a design role or a degree in graphic design or similar
- Proficient in current design tools: Photoshop (bonus points for Figma or other Adobe Creative Cloud programs)
- Proficient in working in the Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive)
- Excitement for learning new design skills and tools, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a creative first and foremost, but have excellent organizational and priority management skills
- A problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and be a part of a fast-growing brand
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Frank & Eileen/Grayson is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and customers. We are committed to comply with all Federal, State and local laws providing EEO and all other employment laws and regulations.
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know