Junior Web Developer
Liquified Creative is looking to add an entry-level Junior Web Developer to our team. This position will support the Senior Web Developer while working across various client accounts. Specifically, this role will support the design, development, launch, and updates of client sites.
This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
Being a full-time, on-site team member, the right candidate will have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative group environment.
The Junior Web Developer should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Successful time management skills and the ability to meet essential deadlines is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program/experience required
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience with basic hosting environment management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience in web development
- Agency or in-house experience
- Awareness of Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. – SASS, SCSS, or LESS)
- Experience using Git, Mercurial, SVN, or a similar code repository and versioning system
- Experience with WordPress management and theme development
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and XD
To apply, please email your cover letter, samples of past work, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or freelancers please. Salary commensurate with experience.
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know