Jr. PHP Application Developer
Boomtown is the Customer Experience Management company. We help enterprises and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control.
The Boomtown Platform (“CXMEngine”) includes pre-built CRM connectors, experience orchestration and automation tools, as well as knowledge delivery and integrated communication solutions in one seamless platform. The world’s largest businesses trust our technology because it has been tested and proven in the most complex and secure business environments. Customer experience professionals choose us because we deliver simplicity at massive scale, streamlining CXM efforts at every customer touchpoint.
Founded in 2014, Boomtown is made up of dedicated CXM experts and technologists. We are headquartered in Tiburon, California, and backed by NYCA Partners, Telstra Ventures, Capital One Ventures, and Commerce Ventures.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, communicative and highly motivated individual to help drive the continued growth and performance of our company. In this role you will work alongside our development team to enhance existing and build new features that help our partners deliver exceptional customer experiences.
This role requires thoughtful implementation of scalable solutions with a mindset towards performance. We're looking for someone that thrives on knowledge sharing and collaboration to better the team. We have employees across the United States and Europe and place a premium on expertise over your
- Contribute to building a sophisticated SaaS application
- Agile development using modern MVC best practices
- Debugging applications in an efficient, structured approach
- Responsive to time sensitive and interrupt driven tasks
- Participating in code reviews of your work and the work of your team
Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of development experience in a LAMP environment
- OOP skills in PHP 7.4+
- Ability to write and understand MySQL queries
- Competency with development tools, i.e. JetBrains IDE, Xdebug, Git, CLI
- Comfort in multiple programming languages a big plus
If you’re excited about redefining how B2B companies deliver exceptional customer and product experiences, come join us and help shape the future of our company. Boomtown is a close group that values hard work, dedication, learning, and creativity. We offer equity participation in an early-stage, high growth technology company, competitive health/dental/vision benefits, unlimited PTO, and cash & stock bonuses for excellent performance.
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know