Junior Inbound Account Executive
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in the USA. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About this role
Our revenue group is excited to be experiencing a level of growth where we are seeking a new team member. Collaborative, passionate, autonomous and supportive are some key terms we use to describe ourselves and our team. At Leadfeeder, we truly win and learn TOGETHER. Our Inbound Account Executive’s work side by side with marketing to convert our trial users to paid customers, ensuring a smooth handover to Customer Success. We have a direct line of communication with product owners and technical team to directly impact the result of our solution for our customers.
- Create loyal Leadfeeder clients by spending your day handling calls/emails for trials as well as facilitating training sessions for prospective and current trial users
- Conduct consultative calls with prospects by seeking to understand their needs, goals and existing sales and marketing processes
- Strategically research target accounts to generate trial sign ups
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goal
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Great communication skills both verbal and oral; engaging messaging via email + social
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible, coachable and natural team work spirit
- Self-leadership to motivate yourself in a remote work position (We use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
- Vacation: Open Policy – Vacation days upon approval
- Medical + Vision + Dental: Company will pay 100% premium for you on company selected plans
- Retirement Plan: Access to a 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks paid leave after 12 months of employment
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
Help us maintain the quality of our job postings.
Is this job a junior position?Let Us Know