Subscribe to get a weekly email of new jobs
Are you hiring?
Associate Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PAOct 1
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10+ platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin, the learning service by Nick Jr., is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Associate Manager to contribute to the execution of retention and engagement campaigns across email, web, and customer support channels!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and already have some experience in supporting marketing campaigns. Additionally, the Associate Manager will possess great communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalized CRM campaigns across e-mail and web.
- Design and deliver trigger based and automated CRM programs across lifecycle journeys to maximize reach and drive growth at scale including a dedicated journey.
- Continually optimize CRM performance through robust test and learn strategies including content, targeting and creative.
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver best-in-class templates, content and communications that maximize user engagement.
- Working with the Lifecycle Marketing Director, help translate overall marketing strategy and insights to actionable marketing strategy and build strategic campaign recommendations
- Define, track, measure, and report on CRM activity and present learnings and strategies across the business.
- Assist with cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, organic social, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
- 2-5 years of experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing at media/tech/subscription brand preferred
- Experience tracking and reporting on engagement KPIs for email marketing channel required
- Strong copywriting and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in plain, easy-to-understand language
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
- Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
- Photo and/or graphic-editing skills (for minor changes to programs on the fly) a plus
- Email HTML experience a plus
- Strong presentation/deck skills preferred
- Interest in education media
Junior Marketing Coordinator
San Diego-Chula Vista-Carlsbad, CAMay 14
Aspire emanates with pride over the ability to offer a corporate structure that not only includes the development and training of each individual for their entire career with us; but also the ability to transition and promote each qualified individual into a senior management role.
Aspire is seeking an individual that we can expand their skill sets as a Junior Marketing Coordinator. Our Marketing Director is looking for an individual who desires to learn the back end operations of working with prominent clientele in the telecommunications industry.
Junior Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Conduct target market research in the field
- Direct contact with consumers to absorb perceptions of our sports background marketing
- Development in managing accounts
- Assist Marketing Director in decision-making, appointing project responsibilities, and regulating deadlines
- Oversee future clientele acquisition and strategically approach clients with proposals on marketing tactics
- Sustain teams dynamic in ensuring that the marketing campaign is sufficiently increasing revenue for our significant clients and consumer awareness is being met
- Work with team members in various divisions and develop guidelines and goals to enhance their opportunity for growth
Junior Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Skill Requirements
- Strong initiative and organization
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment (independently as well as in a team)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience in person
Pixel is a marketing firm that helps global brands like LEGO, Canon, and Bose bring their most innovative products to market.
We're looking for a marketing assistant to help with planning, coordinating, and implementing client projects and internal operations. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, and understands advertising, marketing, and branding.
The role will begin as part-time but has the potential to become a full-time time role with health benefits, vacation, and other benefits.
The single most important attribute we are looking for is a knack for details.
If you're the type to live checklists, over-research group trips, plan itineraries by the hour on a spreadsheet, and keep budgets to the dollar, you'll do well in this role.
- Assist in coordinating marketing campaigns
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
- Manage administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 1+ year of prior work experience in an office environment
- This is a paid part-time position
- Hour rates between $20 to $30 per hour
Pixel is an innovation and growth marketing studio, helping Fortune 500 brands test and launch new products. The way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: data-driven, fast, and lean. Join our team if you're looking for a fastpaced, entrepreneurial, and high growth firm, working with the world's leading brands and cutting edge innovation.
Junior Digital Marketing Account Manager
Digital marketing and tech agency in business for 20 years, located in Lincoln, RI is looking for a qualified marketing associate with a creative personality and strong communication skills to come on board as a Junior Digital Marketing Account Manager. This candidate will assist our Account Managers with the day-to-day communication and delegation required to run a marketing project efficiently and effectively. Being a Junior Account Manager means being EXTREMELY organized. If your friends tease you about your to-do lists and need for efficiency, this might be the right position for you. Our Junior Digital Marketing Account Managers need to be or become fluent in all areas of:
- Social media marketing and advertising
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Outlining digital marketing campaigns
- Reviewing data metrics
- Mobile marketing
- Taking Detailed Notes During Internal & Client Meetings
- Delegating Tasks to the Appropriate Team Members Based on Meeting Discussions and Content Calendars
- Proofreading & Revising Content from Copywriters, Providing Feedback as Needed
- Reviewing Assets from Designers & Developers and Providing Feedback as Needed
- Email Marketing Management (Light Copywriting, Layout, Testing, & Scheduling)
- Monitoring Digital Advertising
- Preparing Monthly Marketing Reports
- Day-to-Day Client Communication (Replying to Emails in a Timely Manner, Coordinating Approval of Deliverables, etc.)
Our ideal applicant would have an outgoing personality, be detail oriented and very organized, be comfortable speaking on the phone and in web meetings with clients, have excellent proofreading skills, be creative, quick-witted, and able to think on their feet. Excellent grammar skills are a must. Basic HTML experience helpful but not required. We’re looking for team player with a constant interest in learning. So please apply if:
- For you, nothing beats the satisfaction of making lists and systematically crossing off completed tasks
- Your friends jokingly call you “the anal one”
- The idea of having an idle moment at work bores you
- You love to be challenged on a daily basis, but know when to ask for help
- Being able to truly say that no day at work is the same excites you
- You’re a chameleon and can easily adapt to the changing needs of a small and growing agency
- You are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment and continually learning from a digital marketing expert to help further your expertise and career.
We Respect You – Please Respect Us
We understand that you may not have everything we’re looking for, but your time and our time are valuable so we ask nicely – please do not apply if you do not have the minimum requirements listed below. Also take note, we always review social media prior to contacting you, so if your LinkedIn Profile is out of date you’re ultimately communicating to us that you do not value social media.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
- You have held an internship, part-time, or full-time position in the marketing field.
- You have a passion for marketing online.
- You are comfortable working with remote teams.
What we offer:
- Full Medical, Dental
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Junior Digital Marketing Manager” and include your availability firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a PDF Resume. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule a virtual interview.